Supreme Images Photography, LLC will maintain complete ownership of all photos taken. When given written permission, Supreme Images Photography permits the client to use a copyrighted image as long as he/she follows these guidelines:
• No Image is to be sold for profit, used for advertising campaigns, or should be used for any commercial usage without written consent from Supreme Images Photography
• No image is ever to be used for solicitation of illegal activities such as prostitution or gambling
• All images posted must remain uncropped and unaltered. No additional Photoshop or photo editing allowed
• All images must have written credit someone on the same page as the photo. Images taken/courtesy of Supreme Images Photography
• All prints must be purchased through Supreme Images Photography and our professional lab unless there has been writtenconsent to print somewhere else
• What is your photographic style (for weddings)? There are four main styles of photography we like to use: Fine Art, Photojournalistic, Observational, and Traditional. Each wedding is unique; we tailor our styles to the bride and groom’s taste. Our overall style is targeted to the higher-end weddings. At the end of the day, we create art.
• How much will my wedding photography cost me? We realize that you are making an important investment. We have a variety of collections to fit every budget. Shopping by price alone may get you poor quality photography. We encourage you to realize the memories and feelings captured will long outlive the extra money you may spend on professional photography. Most couples spend about 12% of their wedding budget on photography, and those couples who value this service highly will spend up to 30%.
• Why should I hire professional photographers, instead of Uncle Bob? There are a lot of people who take photographs, but there is no substitute for professionals with experience. Hiring a professional photographer gives you a peace of mind knowing your photographs will turn out and last a lifetime.
• How much time will you spend at my wedding? That depends on you. You may want full coverage or you may want to hire us by the hour. The most popular packages begin coverage about 3 hours before the ceremony and ends after the bouquet and garter toss.
• Do you provide proofs? We do have proofing options available to you. We also can provide you with an online proof gallery and in most of our packages a CD/DVD with all of your images. This gives you the ability to choose the images you want printed and the images for your album. Ask us about our printed proofs. *Any image on CD/DVD will be released after the wedding only. This includes engagement photos too.
• Do you provide products other than photos? Yes. Other products include “save the date” cards, “thank you” cards, folios, personalized DVD slide show, albums made in Italy, signature boards, gallery wraps, and so much more! If you cannot find the item you are looking for, do not hesitate to ask us.
• Tell us about your albums. It is probably best to get a collection that includes an album. The bride and groom can decide what images go in the album, but the photographic artists will have a sense for how to design the album. Album design requires artistic skill. We pride ourselves in designing albums to tell the story of your wedding.
• How long will it take to see our photos after the wedding? In most cases, we publish photos within two to three weeks of your wedding. We will have you come in to our studio for a private viewing.
• What’s your philosophy towards photographing weddings? We know we must be the eyes in which you and your family will remember your wedding day. We aim to capture the excitement, emotion, and how you feel on your wedding day by combining a variety of artistic and photographic styles; we can create a photographic story. Some of the pictures are planned, but many are taken without you even being aware. In this way you can see your wedding through the eyes of your family and friends.
• Do you have travel fees? Some fees may apply to events approximately 50 or more miles away. Please do not hesitate to ask.
• How much do you charge for additional time? Our rate is $300/hour for weddings. This includes two photographers.
• Do you shoot alone? NEVER. We will always have two fully qualified photographers. One person alone cannot capture all of your special memories.
• What's your payment policy? We ask you put down 50% or $500 (whichever is less) to reserve the date. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to the wedding.
• Do you photograph engagement sessions? YES! Most of our wedding packages include a free one-hour engagement session. We feel it is important to get to know the couple as early as we can before we photograph their wedding. The engagement session is a great way to do so.
• How long have you been in business? Supreme Images Photography, LLC was established in 2009 but has more than 25 years of combined experience.
• What is the possibility of my pictures fading? None. We print our photographs through an internationally recognized professional lab.
• Will you help me choose the final photos? Yes. If you are having a hard time choosing your photographs, we would be more than happy to give you some advice.
• How will you make it easy for friends and family to order reprints? There are three easy ways to order photos and products: call us on the phone, mail us an order form, or come to our studio and do it in person.
• What’s your time frame for receiving my photos? After your order is placed it only takes about a week to receive your photos. Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks to receive your photo album as it is made in Italy. All images on disc are not released until after the wedding (at the same tiime as the rest of your photos). This includes any wedding and/or engagement session.
• Who will I be dealing with before, during, and after my photo shoot? Your photographers—Nick and Michael. We will work with you every step of the way (before, during, and after) your event.
• Why does wedding photography cost so much? Your collection price also includes time for meeting with the bride and groom, your engagement session, researching your wedding location and special photo ideas, editing and enhancing the photos after the ceremony, designing product, travel, and any other work associated with your wedding.
• Are you affordable? Absolutely! Supreme Images Photography offers affordable pricing with the highest quality of prints.
• What types of photography do you provide? Supreme Images Photography provides a wide variety of photography including: Wedding Photography, Senior Photography, Product Photography, Family Portraits, Pet Photography, Business Headshots, Acting Headshots, Modeling, Commercial Photography, Product Photography, Food Photography, Aerial Photography, and more!
• Can you recommend other vendors for our wedding? Yes. We have a list of trusted vendors that we can recommend to help simplify your wedding planning. Included, but not limited to, are: Event Planner, DJs, Videographer, Makeup Artist, etc.
• What if I do not want or need engagement photos? Can I get a discount? Our prices do not reflect an additional charge for an engagement session. We are providing the session free of charge. In most cases, this session cannot be substituted for a discount. Engagement photos are purchased a la carte prior to the wedding.
• What are the benefits of ordering prints through my professional photographer? Best lab in the country, accurate color, the highest quality paper that will last a lifetime, product quality and consistency.
• Do you have a referral program? YES! For every customer you send to us, we will credit your account.
• How many outfit changes can my son/daughter have for senior photos? Unlimited! It is your time and your money—we want you to use it how you want to.
• How many poses can I have? You can have as many poses as time allows.
• Do you have a changing tent? Yes. Please ask us if you would like us to bring it to your shoot.
• Can I have a studio session and a location sitting? Of course! Our studio offers a chance for the senior to get a few formal photos including a nice headshot for the yearbook. We also have some very trendy looks only offered in our studio.
• What backgrounds do you have in the studio? Our studio has white, black, gray, red tie-dye, blue tie-die, lace, black sequence, red satin, and several gels/fabrics for all our studio sessions. Remember we can also create virtual backgrounds with an iilustrative session.
• What are some of the most popular items seniors buy? Great question. Our most popular products include our wall portraits, large standout prints, 10x20s, folios, and senior albums. Don’t forget to come back in the spring and get a signature board and announcement cards for your senior’s graduation party!
• Can I request a certain image to be in B&W or other edit? For simple portraits, yes. Just tell us the image number and we will do our best to make the appropriate adjustment. In most other cases, our artistic choice was thought out and is meant to be the way it is first viewed.
• What is a professional retouch and why should I consider purchasing one? A professional retouch is a photo we edit as if it were for a magazine. We remove blemishes, scars, and other marks on the face/body, whiten teeth, make your eyes “pop” out, soften skin (girls), and make any other adjustments we see fit to make your image stunning. This is included in all images ordered.
• Clothing and Props... this is provided after you book your appointment.